the fact you like Kankri makes this even better
You might recognize the melody playing when Javert pins his Legion of Honor medal on Gavroche. It’s the melody from Bring Him Home, corresponding with the lyrics “he’s like the son I might have known, if God had granted me a son”.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
im in a country that has children beheading people like a sport.
I’m sorry if all the inbreeding that’s been happening in your family for the past few generations has fucked you up to a point where you can’t read a book or go outside but he isn’t Arab and you’re so dumb I’m feeling physically ill
"We are the Undead. We are the Redeemed.”
i cant even cringe what the fuck is this
what the fuck is this
This is sickening.
I went to a school like this when I was in grade six. My inhalers were locked up in the office, and I was having an attack. My memories are a bit foggy (I couldn’t breathe after all) but I recall my twin sister and somebody else wheeling me all the way to the office in a computer chair. Thankfully I was lucky and got my meds in time; I ended up off school for a week and a half recovering.
This shit is scary. Rescue inhalers should be on the person of the child who NEEDS them, and if they are too young then they should be with the caregiver. There is absolutely no excuse to keep RESCUE MEDICATIONS locked up away from the people who need them FAST.
what the hell
remember like 2 years ago when christmas stopped feeling like christmas for some reason
This post creeps me out because it is absolutely true
WHAT HAPPENED TO CHRISTMAS
YEAH I FEEL THE SAME WHAT HAPPENED???????????????
romance vs bromance with by Mahogany *LOX*
during world war 2, “punk” was slang for an effeminate gay man, or the younger partner in a homosexual relationship
bucky affectionately calls steve the 40s equivalent of “twink”